COINS Autodesk Training Center (ATC) is committed to providing the best way for beginners and experts alike to get up to speed.
Find out about the latest productivity features, learn best practices, and develop the skills you need to make the most of your Autodesk software. Get the greatest return on your investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most.
COINS ATC Means Quality
Quality distinguishes our Autodesk training from any other training provider. COINS ATC managers and instructors are given a great deal of support from Autodesk to ensure that your training experience exceeds expectations. Facilities are held to the highest standard so you enjoy a comfortable classroom setting with a workstation dedicated solely to you.
COINS instructors offer a valuable combination of real-world experience and product expertise. Many COINS instructors have obtained Autodesk's Implementation Certified Expert (ICE) status. ICE courses teach repeatable methodologies and best practices for successful software implementation, and they are recognized by Autodesk for their skills and knowledge of software implementation.
COINS Autodesk Training Center offers many benefits. Here a few of the most important ones:
- Experience quality that's monitored and maintained for consistency by Autodesk
- Receive instruction that's based on courseware from Autodesk
- Learn from COINS highly qualified and knowledgeable instructors who are up-to-date on Autodesk's latest technology
- Use COINS dedicated workstations within state-of-the-art training facilities
- Meet at a time that's convenient or sign up for custom, onsite training
- Get your hands on sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world application
- Choose a class, at the most appropriate skill level, to meet your needs
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion that's recognized in your profession
- Validate your product knowledge as an Autodesk Certified User or Autodesk Certified Expert when you take a certification exam at COINS ATC test delivery facility.
COINS builds our classes around courseware from Autodesk that is designed specifically to fit your learning needs.
"A La Carte" Training
Regularly scheduled classes, held at the COINS training facility. We hold class seat count to 8 students so that your users can maximize their time learning and working with our instructor. For a list of currently scheduled classes please click here.
***We also offer a multi-person discount on COINS scheduled classes to help increase the productivity of your entire department.
If your organization has in-depth or special training needs, we can customize a class just for your group. We'll work with you to understand exactly what your organization needs to optimize your training and investment. Custom training can be held at your location or the COINS training facility.
If your users have implemented the latest technology, have attended training, and just need some "one-on-one" time while working through a project, we offer "Over-the-Shoulder" training at your location.
Experts have shown that students achieve maximum retention through hands-on repetition. In COINS ATC, you will learn an operation through a series of short lectures followed by hands-on practice of the skills presented.
Upon completion of your training class, 60-days free unlimited telephone support, with your training instructor, is provided when related to topics covered in the course material.